Registration deadline – 15 August 2019
„Early bird” payment deadline – 30 June 2019
Abstract submission deadline – 15 Aug. 2019
Paper submission deadline – 31 August 2019
ISCP2019 will the place in the Congress Center of the Wrocław University of Technology.
The Congress Center is located in the vicinity of Grunwaldzki Square – one of the city’s major transport nodes.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of XXIV Symposium on Combustion, I would like to cordially invite you to Wrocław, to attend this symposium.
It would be a privilege for us, if You could present results of Your latest research in the field of combustion science and technology.
Prof. Halina Pawlak-Kruczek
Chair of the ISCP2019
· Stationary combustion systems in
mega & nano scale and their emissions – generation, reduction, problems
· Advanced combustion technologies and renewable energy
· Diagnostics in combustion systems
· Fire and detonations, explosions and supersonic combustion
· Generation, storage and utilization of hydrogen
· Engines and gas turbines
· Modelling of combustion processes including kinetics
and industrial applications
· Other concepts including assisted combustion (plasmas,
electric and magnetic fields), catalysis, fuel synthesis
· Use of by-products of combustion processes
· Thermal valorisation of solid fuels
· Zero-emission combustion technologies
CONNECT WITH US
Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
Faculty of Mechanical and Power Engineering
Wybrzeże Wyspiańskiego 27
50-370 Wrocław, Poland
Location of The Congress Centre:
8 Janiszewskiego St., 50-372 Wrocław